These statistics reflect information submitted by reporting circles. As teams continue to report their Big Sit! results, the statistics on this page will change to reflect up-to-the-minute information.
Team Information: MISSION PONDS
- Great Blue Heron Ardea herodias
- Canada Goose Branta canadensis
- Mallard Anas platyrhynchos
- American Wigeon Anas americana
- Northern Harrier Circus cyaneus
- Red-tailed Hawk Buteo jamaicensis
- Rock Pigeon (Feral Pigeon) Columba livia
- Mourning Dove Zenaida macroura
- Belted Kingfisher Megaceryle alcyon
- American Crow Corvus brachyrhynchos
- Black-capped Chickadee Poecile atricapillus
- Ruby-crowned Kinglet Regulus calendula
- European Starling Sturnus vulgaris
- Yellow-rumped Warbler Setophaga coronata
- Song Sparrow Melospiza melodia
- Red-winged Blackbird Agelaius phoeniceus
- Northern Flicker Colaptes auratus
- Black-billed Magpie Pica hudsonia
Participants: Jack Simons
Weather: Clear, no wind, 50 degrees F.
Location: Dike Road between the Umatilla River and Mission Ponds 1-1/2 miles west of the Market Street bridge.
Time At Location: 8:00 am to 9:30 am
Very few raptors and shorebirds this year.