These statistics reflect information submitted by reporting circles. As teams continue to report their Big Sit! results, the statistics on this page will change to reflect up-to-the-minute information.
Team Information: Horseshoe Bend
- Black Vulture Coragyps atratus
- Turkey Vulture Cathartes aura
- Cooper's Hawk Accipiter cooperii
- Red-tailed Hawk Buteo jamaicensis
- Wild Turkey Meleagris gallopavo
- Killdeer Charadrius vociferus
- Eurasian Collared-Dove Streptopelia decaocto
- White-winged Dove Zenaida asiatica
- Golden-fronted Woodpecker Melanerpes aurifrons
- Downy Woodpecker Picoides pubescens
- Red-bellied Woodpecker Melanerpes carolinus
- Great Crested Flycatcher Myiarchus crinitus
- Scissor-tailed Flycatcher Tyrannus forficatus
- Blue Jay Cyanocitta cristata
- American Crow Corvus brachyrhynchos
- Carolina Chickadee Poecile carolinensis
- Tufted Titmouse Baeolophus bicolor
- Carolina Wren Thryothorus ludovicianus
- Eastern Bluebird Sialia sialis
- Northern Mockingbird Mimus polyglottos
- Lark Sparrow Chondestes grammacus
- Brown-headed Cowbird Molothrus ater
- House Sparrow Passer domesticus
- Cattle Egret Bubulcus ibis
Weather: Clear, Warm & sunny. Breezy afternoon.
Location: Horseshoe Bend, Weatherford, Texas
Time At Location: 12 hours
Of course...there were way fewer birds than even yesterday!! But did see the Great Crested Flycatcher take a bath! Had never seen that before. And the Lark Sparrows were nice to see.
A good time was had by all (me!).