These statistics reflect information submitted by reporting circles. As teams continue to report their Big Sit! results, the statistics on this page will change to reflect up-to-the-minute information.
Team Information: Table Rock
- Canada Goose Branta canadensis
- Red-shouldered Hawk Buteo lineatus
- Wild Turkey Meleagris gallopavo
- Eastern Screech-Owl Megascops asio
- Chimney Swift Chaetura pelagica
- Belted Kingfisher Megaceryle alcyon
- Red-headed Woodpecker Melanerpes erythrocephalus
- Red-bellied Woodpecker Melanerpes carolinus
- Downy Woodpecker Picoides pubescens
- Pileated Woodpecker Dryocopus pileatus
- Eastern Phoebe Sayornis phoebe
- Blue Jay Cyanocitta cristata
- American Crow Corvus brachyrhynchos
- Carolina Chickadee Poecile carolinensis
- Tufted Titmouse Baeolophus bicolor
- White-breasted Nuthatch Sitta carolinensis
- Brown-headed Nuthatch Sitta pusilla
- Carolina Wren Thryothorus ludovicianus
- Eastern Bluebird Sialia sialis
- Wood Thrush Hylocichla mustelina
- Gray Catbird Dumetella carolinensis
- Northern Mockingbird Mimus polyglottos
- Palm Warbler Setophaga palmarum
- Northern Cardinal Cardinalis cardinalis
Participants: Scott Stegenga
Weather: low: 66 high: 83 partly cloudy
Location: Table Rock State Park
Time At Location: 4 hours, 15 minutes between 7:05am and 9:30pm.
20 species between 7:05am and 10:05am. Three species between 5:25pm and 5:45pm. Last species at 9:20pm.
Counted on Saturday. First time getting Wild Turkeys and Red-headed Woodpeckers on Big Sit count. Red-headed woodpeckers uncommon to rare at this site. Did not get any vultures or other additional soaring raptors since I was not at the circle most of the afternoon when it was warmest.