These statistics reflect information submitted by reporting circles. As teams continue to report their Big Sit! results, the statistics on this page will change to reflect up-to-the-minute information.
Team Information: Table Rock
- Canada Goose Branta canadensis
- Blue-winged Teal Anas discors
- Pied-billed Grebe Podilymbus podiceps
- Mourning Dove Zenaida macroura
- Black Vulture Coragyps atratus
- Turkey Vulture Cathartes aura
- Eastern Screech-Owl Megascops asio
- Belted Kingfisher Megaceryle alcyon
- Red-bellied Woodpecker Melanerpes carolinus
- Pileated Woodpecker Dryocopus pileatus
- Eastern Phoebe Sayornis phoebe
- Blue Jay Cyanocitta cristata
- American Crow Corvus brachyrhynchos
- Carolina Chickadee Poecile carolinensis
- Brown-headed Nuthatch Sitta pusilla
- Carolina Wren Thryothorus ludovicianus
- Northern Cardinal Cardinalis cardinalis
Weather: low: 65(64 late evening) high: 81 overcast early, partly cloudy later & breezy.
Location: Table Rock State Park
Time At Location: 2 hours, 55 minutes between 7:09am - 8:15pm
Unusually quiet during morning hours.
First time missing Tufted Titmouse. Also missed White-breasted Nuthatch, American Goldfinch. No sparrows, raptors, warblers or thrushes. No Gray Catbird or Brown Thrasher. Hurricane Matthew did not seem to be the issue for the lack of birds this far inland.