These statistics reflect information submitted by reporting circles. As teams continue to report their Big Sit! results, the statistics on this page will change to reflect up-to-the-minute information.
Team Information: PetersPeregrines
- House Finch Haemorhous mexicanus
- Tufted Titmouse Baeolophus bicolor
- Northern Cardinal Cardinalis cardinalis
- Blue Jay Cyanocitta cristata
- Carolina Chickadee Poecile carolinensis
- Hairy Woodpecker Picoides villosus
- Downy Woodpecker Picoides pubescens
- Pileated Woodpecker Dryocopus pileatus
- Mourning Dove Zenaida macroura
- White-breasted Nuthatch Sitta carolinensis
- Eastern Screech-Owl Megascops asio
Weather: Most of morning rained out, partly-mostly sunny in afternoon, temp range 49- 71F.
Location: Backyard habitat: Deciduous and coniferous trees, forest, forest edge.
Time At Location: Intermittently throughout day from 0730-2000.