SAVE UP TO 44% and increase your bird-feeding knowledge when you subscribe to our Bird Watcher's Digest/Watching Backyard Birds Combo!
- ONE YEAR (6 bimonthly issues each) of Bird Watcher's Digest and Watching Backyard Birds
- FREE ACCESS to our BWD digital edition. See a FREE preview »
- FREE ACCESS to our WBB digital edition. See a FREE preview »
- YOURS FREE—our most popular booklet—Enjoying Bird Feeding More—and our backyard bird feeding chart!
- SAVE UP TO 44% off newsstand prices.
Everyone who enjoys backyard birds wants to make sure they’re doing things optimally. Our handy Watching Backyard Birds feeding chart shows which birds prefer which seeds and food types so you can attract all the species you enjoy and discourage those you don’t. The back of this 8½” x 11″ poster features a refrigerator-worthy backyard bird list for your record keeping, with art by Julie Zickefoose.
Enjoying Bird Feeding More is helpful for any backyard bird-feeding enthusiast. It’s filled with practical tips on what birds want (to eat), including seeds, suet, and mealworms. Author Julie Zickefoose shares her secrets for setting up a feeding station that will bring your yard to life by attracting more birds and more species.
Every bimonthly issue of Bird Watcher’s Digest brings captivating stories on bird species, birding hotspots, and personal experiences, plus humor, tips on optics or photography, identification advice, gear reviews, and backyard birding ideas—as well as amazing photography. See current issue highlights »
Watching Backyard Birds is delivered in months alternating with BWD. WBB enhances the joy of backyard bird watching through stories, tips, answers to common questions, and humor. See current issue highlights »
* Offer applies to U.S. and Canadian residents. Canadian postage rates apply. Ohio orders are subject to sales tax. This offer is valid for paid NEW COMBO subscriptions only. Orders must be placed by October 22, 2018. This offer is not valid on previous purchases. All WBB and BWD subscribers receive FREE ACCESS to our digital editions.